Adobe Illustrator is an expert vector-based outline and drawing program. Utilized as a major aspect of a bigger plan work process, Illustrator takes into account the production of everything from single outline components to whole pieces. Designers utilize Illustrator to make notices, images, logos, designs, symbols, and so on. It is a flexible program that is able to give high quality outputs. Creating and editing objects are easy with Illustrator. It is indeed truly suitable for graphic designers.
- Students who finish the course effectively gets 100% Job Placement in one of the finest design studios and companies in Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore and other parts of India where graphic design job opportunities are available.
- The best part of graphic design is student can make their career easily in freelancing opportunities through internet and make profit in their extra time.
- At the point when students are prepared appropriately we give them live projects and in house activities to make them professional.
- Illustrator has become the industry standard for creating vector graphics. If you ever need to share files with other creative professionals (including printers), things will go smoother if you’re using the most commonly known software.
- Personal to personal class room training is given to students for qualitative outcomes.
- Big Brand agencies use illustrator because of its output format.
- Since Illustrator is made by Adobe; designs and actions work generally pretty well when you need to go back and forth with other Adobe products, such as Photoshop or InDesign.
- Multimedia Programmer
- Production Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Logo and Brochure Designer
- Web Designer
- 3Dmodeling and computer aided design