Wordpress is a blogging tool as well as used for creating CMS base websites. It is widely used platform all over the world. Great tool for posting and maintain blogs. It has multiple uses which is very helpful and easy to manage websites. A customize tool for everything related to websites and blogging. Wordpress is useful for any business which is going online.
Students who finish the course effectively gets 100% Job Placement in one of the finest design studios and companies in Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore and other parts of India where Web design job opportunities are available.
In web designing student can start career as freelancer or start their own company as an entrepreneur.
Run your Own Web designing studio. This is the great option for being a manager or art director and gains a lot of more exposure by doing web designing work of very large Brands.
At the point when students are prepared appropriately we give them live projects and in house activities to make them professional.
Personal to personal class room training is given to students for qualitative outcomes.
- PHP Developer
- Management consultant
- Team leader on Project
- Web Designer and Developer
- Website Development and maintenance
|2 Months Training|
|Monday to Saturday (4 Hours)|
|Trained by our experienced faculties with 100% Job placement Assistance|
Wordpress Course Syllabus
Module-1:Getting Around WordPress
- Becoming Familiar with the Dashboard
- Posts, Pages, Tags, Media, and More: Content Administration
- Tapping into the Core Settings for Your Blog
- Other Settings
- Choosing the Right Settings for Your Blog
- Moderating Comments and Comment Spam
- Managing Additional Authors on Your Blog
- Caching and Other Tune-Ups
- Understanding Posts Versus Pages
- Organize Your Posts with Categories
- Connect Your Posts Together with Tags
- Custom Post Types and Custom Taxonomies
- Adding a Blog roll of Links to Your Blog
- Hands On with the Editors
- Hands on with the New Image Editor in Detail
- Adding Media to Your Blog and Posts
- Finding Plugins
- Installing Plugins Quickly and Easily
- Upgrading Plugins Recommended Plugins
- Understanding the Structure of WordPress Themes
- Finding Themes and Choosing the Right One for Your Blog
- Installing Themes on Your Blog
- Configuring Extra Features on Themes
- All About Configuring Widgets
- Editing a Themes to Make it Your Own
- Using Theme Frameworks and Parent-Child Themes
- Website Browser Testing
- Website Responsive Testing (Desktop, Smartphone, Tablet)
- Website Upload on Server & Make it LIVE