Tally Reports in Browser: The Reports in Browser feature in Tally.ERP 9 allows us to connect the company without enabling security controls and also facilitates all configurations in one go while connecting the company.
Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu: The new union Territory- ‘Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu’ is now supported.
- Provision is made to mark invoices as Supplies covered under section 7 of IGST during voucher entry to ensure these details are exported in GSTR 1 returns.
- Export GSTR-1 returns with the latest changes, these changes will be made live on the GST portal shortly.
- The primary and secondary unit of the stock items were not printed in the total section of Alternative Units in an invoice printout. This issue is resolved.
- The Batch Godown Vouchers report was displaying details of all batches of the stock item when you drill down from a particular batch in detailed mode of Godown Summary report. This issue is resolved.
- The e-mail Id of the party was not appearing in the To E-mail Address field of Voucher E-mail screen when an user, with no access to create or alter invoices, opened the invoice in display mode for e-mailing. This issue is resolved.
- The interest value shown in the bill-wise view of Group Outstanding report under Interest Calculation was incorrect. This issue is resolved.
- A provision is made to print the reference number and date recorded in payment voucher. The support is provided for default payment voucher, payment as tax invoice, and GST advance payment.
- When you copy a Receipt Note from one company to another the voucher was created as Payment voucher in the new company and not as Receipt Note. This issue is resolved.
- The reference number recorded in journal voucher was not printed when the option to print company logo was enabled. This issue is resolved.
- The voucher number was printed instead of supplier invoice number in Confirmation of Accounts reports for the purchase transactions recorded in accounting invoice mode. This issue is resolved.