This program is specially designed for the final year students from IT, MBA, Fashion Designer, BE CE/IT, MCA, BCA, M Sc IT, B Sc IT, Diploma Computer Engineering Students.
At our Multimedia institute we are providing training from very basic to expert level Training.
We are providing Different type of trainings
1) Educational Project TrainingAn academic internship is a career-related work experience of limited duration in which Student takes on responsible roles outside of the traditional university environment: in a non-profit organization, a government office, or a for-profit business. Programs can be structured or unstructured, as long as there is training and supervision involved and you are receiving academic credit. Positions may or may not be paid, and students can do credited internships during the fall, spring or summer terms.
2) Industry Training
Industry Training usually corresponds with the interns' majors. While there are obviously hundreds of possibilities, some of the most common include marketing internships, advertising internships, finance internships, entertainment industry internships, legal internships, technology internships, fashion internships, PR internships, and publishing internships.
3) Cooperative Education (co-op)
A co-op is a three-way partnership between a student, an employer, and a college or university. It allows students to integrate work experience into their academic studies for credit. Many colleges endorse cooperative education by partnering with a variety of employers to provide career-related opportunities.
We at Multimedia Institute Providing Internship To the students with following Benefits:
1. We are providing Internship certificates.
2. We are also providing experience certificates which will Helps students gain hands-on work experience relevant to career goals , Allows students to earn college credit, Assists students in gaining professional work experience to build resume.
3. The student will get good experience.